Welcome to Share4you Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Copy settings

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Jakobk

Jakobk

• Share4you Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationLinköping, Sweden

I added 200 dollars to an account about 3 weeks ago and the profit is  more or less nothing.

Would it be possible to change the settings? What will happen....?

What's the benefits of choosing -10% and -25%?

Attached Files

Share4you Support

Share4you Support

• Share4you Administrators
  • 1001 posts

Dear Client,

You are able to change created copy-rule settings at any time by clicking on "Edit rule" button. When you set certain value in "Copy multiplier" section, that means that Leader trade volume will be multiplied by this ratio. In the example, you have set this multiplier as 1.53(+2%) and that means, that if Leader will open 1 standart lot on his account, on your account will be opened trade with 1.53 lot and potential profit/loss will be also multiplied on 1.53. 

Jakobk

Jakobk

• Share4you Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationLinköping, Sweden

Thank you! I will try, to see what happens...!

Green Pips.

Green Pips.

• Share4you Members
  • 1 posts
Dear Share4you.
Inspite playing in bigger lot my Minium Investment is not getting less it increases more N more as i make profit.
How to make it less?

Share4you Support

Share4you Support

• Share4you Administrators
  • 1001 posts

Dear Share4you.
Inspite playing in bigger lot my Minium Investment is not getting less it increases more N more as i make profit.
How to make it less?

Greetings. 

Minimal investment is calculated based on lot amount of all orders opened in last 30 days. To lower your "minimal investment", all your orders opened in last 30 days should be not less than 0.02 lot. That will mean, that followers will be able to copy your account with scale 1:0.5 and you minimal investment will become half of your current equity/balance. 

Please check last order opened with amount of 0.01 lot. If during 30 days after opening of this order, there will be no more 0.01 lots on your account, your minimal investment will decrease. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users